In order to send you information and product service offers that will more likely appeal to you, we may ask you to provide some information about yourself and your interests. Your participation is, of course, voluntary. We hope that you will want to take part in these special offers and opportunities, but we respect our customers’ privacy.
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Cubicle Eight is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by Cubicle Eight
- The content is owned by Cubicle Eight. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or commercially exploit in any way any of the content.
- Cubicle Eight disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Lucknow, India.
- Cubicle Eight reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- Cubicle Eight Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information to any outside sources about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number.
- Cubicle Eight reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Cubicle Eight will not use your information without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
Cubicle Eight does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, database, credit card number and bank account number.
Participation is Your Choice
We hope that you will choose to personalize your experience on the Cubicle8 website, and take advantage of the information and special offers that can be provided to you by registering on our site. If you would rather not participate, or if you think that we have information about you that is incorrect or you would like to change the information we have about you (if you re-locate, for example), let us know by contacting us at the e-mail email@example.com
Information That We Collect
How We Use The Information We Collect
We plan to use the information we collect in connection with updates, offers, and promotions made available to our customers and members. If you are interested, we will keep you informed of special offers on products and services offered to our members (for example we may send you an email or update your personalized screen). We will also occasionally compile aggregate information (i.e., information that does not identify any specific information that reflects the identity of an individual customer or member) for internal use at Cubicle Eight Technologies or to share with advertisers or other third-parties to help them become more familiar with our company and audience. Because we are continually striving to offer more features and services to our customers and website members, we may change our policy with respect to how we use your personal information. In the event that we change our practices, we will post a notice on this website, and we will provide you with the ability to “opt-out” of any changes.
If you would like to change or remove any of your personal information, you can contact us at cubicle8.com